Utilizing Document Tree
How to use the Document Tree to obtain documents.
- The expandable and collapsible Document Tree allows you to narrow down your document search to the desired document type.
- Only view documents associated with an asset using the Grid View filters.
- File attachments can be easily attained right from the Grid View. This will tell you if the document is a PDF, photo, WORD Doc and so on.
Finding Documents in the Document Tree.
You can use the Document Tree to only locate a specific file type such as finding photos or blueprints.
- In this example, the type of document to be found is a photo.
- The Document Tree is then filtered to display the needed path to get to the needed document.
- Once the folder is selected, the Grid View only displays the document associated with the folder selected.