Customize Inspections for What is Important to Your Organization
Ask a Question-Inspection
- Start by asking questions the way you want to.
- Choose various inspection types based upon your needs.
12 Different Inspections Question Types
- Choose Inspection Type OK. Used more as a directive to perform a certain tasks where the mobile user clicks OK when completed. For example, “Switch air filters”. OK is clicked when completed.
- Choose Inspection File Type Question. Use this feature to upload a file that can be used for inspections.
- Choose if Multiple Type Inspection Question. Customize your inspections by asking questions that require answers and will generate an inspection based upon your question.
- Choose if Number Type Inspection Question. Require a number to be input for inspections such as how many doors need weather stripping.
- Choose if Data Type Inspection Question. Ask for dates to be input during an inspection. Such as date last inspected.
- Choose if Photo Linked Inspection Question. Upload and link a photo to the inspection, link photo to work request and work orders.
- Choose Range Type Inspection Question. Select a range to be inspected such as the temperature should be between 72 and 85 degrees.
- Choose Require Signature Inspection Question. Assigns accountability to maintenance staff or contractors.
- Choose Single Type Inspection Question. Ask for a particular response to a question.
- Choose Text Type Inspection Question. Create a text question to be answered.
- Choose True/False Type Inspection Question. Ask simple but effective true/false questions.
- Choose Yes/No Type Inspection Question. The ultimate simple question for example, is the engine leaking oil?