Work Order Management is Critical
Work Order Details
- The Work Order Details form provides a clear description of the work that is being completed.
- Email the work order directly to the assignee.
- Manage the inspections that need to be performed.
- Include all materials and cost needed to get the job done.
Work Order Notes
Completing Work Orders Accurately is Critical to Having Good Work History Information
- Work Orders also provide a Notes section to review comments between the Manager and handheld user.
- All Work Order Notes can be exported to your desired file.
- Use this section to identify anything out of the ordinary or not expected. For example, why the work took twice as long or the need for major repairs.
Work Order Activity
Manage Work Orders Activity More Effectively
- The Activity section gives you exact date and times the work order started and ended.
- Always know how far along your team is with each work order.